Saturday, December 25, 2010

bila hati mula mengingati penciptaNya..

Dear Allah..

I may be not the religious person on earth,
but i always try to..
I may be not the modest person on earth, but i always try to..
I may be not the person who constantly remembers You,
but i always try to..
I may be not the person who everyday recites for You,
but I always try to..

I don't need to be the prettiest person on earth,
I don't need to be the most stylish person on earth,
I don't need to be the hottest chick on earth,
I don't need to be the sexiest chick on earth..

Coz all i need is Your guidance..
i just really need Your guidance and hidayah..

For me to get through this life,
For me to get through the As-sirat,
For me to get through everything,
Just to get through to the immortal life of heaven..
Help me, YA ALLAH.. Bless me with Your guidance..

when my heart talk to its Creator,
there will be non-stop tears out from my eyes 
:')