Sunday, January 9, 2011

bloggy bloggy.. :D

I start off today with blog walking. Search here and there, I've found many of my friends have their own blog too.

So everybody got a blog now. And i'm enjoying myself reading about everybody else life (yalah hari hari buka blog aku sendiri mana tahan) :D. I'm not being buzz o sumthin, its just amazing to see how people can produce beautiful thousands of words based on what they are going through. When it comes to hardship of life, everybody becomes a great adviser and listener, through words they motivated others. And when it comes to love, everybody becomes a great poetic. So yeah, life thought us a lot. And blogging, is such a good way to express our feelings so that we know that we are never alone, facing problems in this little tiny world. So just remember when you're down and out, browse others. If they can faced it well, why cant us? Take the good as boost to motivate ourselves, and the bad; as a reminder :)

p/s; somehow we are all connected, by blogging...thanks to all readers. love ya'll muchy. may Allah bless. assalamualaikum <3