Saturday, July 2, 2011

may Allah bless us..

Dear Allah..
since we were all created such weak and hopeless creatures, I need Your mercy and support to strengthen me at times of weakness, at times of sorrow, at times of loneliness and boredom, so I can go on until I reach the end of the road peacefully.
I need Your hands widely opened, to catch me when I'm about to fall.
I need Your wisdom, to learn..everyday, a new lesson on patience.
I need Your love to help me stand up, fight and win every battle in this tough life.

Dear Allah..
as You certainly know that strange and strong feeling I'm hiding, please keep it just a feeling, and always remind me that Your mercy, love, care and generosity that will over come my fears.
always remind me that because of my faith and my deep belief in destiny, I will stay as strong as You always wanted me to be.
always remind me that only You have all the right to do what ever You want and what ever You decide
always remind me that You are the Greatest of all..

Dear Allah..
I must deeply thank You at both, hard times and welfare times, with a full belief, that only because You loved me, You are examining me.

Dear Allah..
if I would ask for something more, I would ask You to grant me patience, tolerance, purity and love, so I can face the hard things I might face in my life.


Amin...

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, ALLAHU AKBAR.