The concept of forever. I'm sensitive to the "I will love you forever", "I will wait for you forever", and all the sorts of forever quotes. Just my opinion, you're free to say whatever you want. :)
Why? Easy. I don't believe in that words. I'm not a firm believer in the concept of eternal love (unless it involves God). I don't believe that one person can love another person forever. In case you don't have a calendar, forever is a VERY long time, you sure you can stand that? I doubt it. Through out your life, you will meet different people, people who you find attractive (or repulsive, whichever). You will change, your feelings will change and your perspective will definitely change. How you see things when you were 10, is not the same as how you see it now. How will it be when you turn 30 then?
Sure, its pretty sweet when someone says it too you, and you go all warm and lovey inside, but yes, just for the moment. I've had a few, and sorry, I was sarcastic about it, no warm fuzzy feelings went through me. I just can't fathom why would people say that when they know how unpredictable things are, especially things concerning the future.
What I believe, is in now. Now is all you have, you can make it whatever you want instead of promising in something for forever. Or, at least something of a given time line, say, 5 years? At least that's more believable for me. So yea, don't 'words' me with forever and the next day go run off with some skinny model like female.
Thanks.
*not intended for anyone. If anyone felt like I was talking about them, well its your problem.
Why? Easy. I don't believe in that words. I'm not a firm believer in the concept of eternal love (unless it involves God). I don't believe that one person can love another person forever. In case you don't have a calendar, forever is a VERY long time, you sure you can stand that? I doubt it. Through out your life, you will meet different people, people who you find attractive (or repulsive, whichever). You will change, your feelings will change and your perspective will definitely change. How you see things when you were 10, is not the same as how you see it now. How will it be when you turn 30 then?
Sure, its pretty sweet when someone says it too you, and you go all warm and lovey inside, but yes, just for the moment. I've had a few, and sorry, I was sarcastic about it, no warm fuzzy feelings went through me. I just can't fathom why would people say that when they know how unpredictable things are, especially things concerning the future.
What I believe, is in now. Now is all you have, you can make it whatever you want instead of promising in something for forever. Or, at least something of a given time line, say, 5 years? At least that's more believable for me. So yea, don't 'words' me with forever and the next day go run off with some skinny model like female.
Thanks.
*not intended for anyone. If anyone felt like I was talking about them, well its your problem.
