Saturday, July 30, 2011

sweet 20 to my other half :D

Today, 20 years ago, Mr. Othman & Ms. Hafizah had done wonders to the world.

Today, 30th of July, 2011.. is the birthday of my other half. Now, he is officially 20 years old. Thanks a lot for still partaking in this journey with me. Just to let you know, there's no a single day passes without i'm thanking Him for giving me chance to meet you in my life. and that's five times a day.. :)

Thanks for all the compliments every time, the valuable advices when I gone overboard, the tell-offs when I am so carried away and all the kept promises. I cherish every second we have had together and looking forward for another of great years more! I want to spend the rest of my life and grow old with you! InsyaAllah.. Thanks for making me a better person over time, I will not stop my journey with you coz I don't want to quit becoming better. There is never a single day passes without I'm thanking HIM for meeting you in my life.

To my friend, my enemy, and foremost my other half:
Happy 20th birthday, I wish you all the happiness in the world and countless blessings ahead.

p/s; there are some typing error in the video i'd gave you.. like advive should be advices and etc. sorry for that.. :P but i hope you'll get the main message from the video. :) happy birthday again. may Allah bless you always.. jangan lupa solat syukur nanti okay? :)