kawan-kawan, tauka lagu ni? WHAT ARE WORDS by CHRIS MEDINA..
bawah ni lagu dia.. pasni aku bagitau kenapa lagu ni buat aku terharu sangat.. :')
hayati lagu ni okay..
song lyric;
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
And I know an angel was sent
Just from me and now know I'm meant
To be where I am and I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
And I know an angel was sent
Just from me and now know I'm meant
To be where I am and I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
I'm forever keeping my angel close
I would never leave when she needs me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
I'm forever keeping my angel close
actually, lagu ni untuk tunang dia. tunang dia tu kena brain damage sebab accident dua bulan sebelum dorang akan berkahwin. sedih sangat kan? happy happy rancang mau kahwin, tup tup bakal isteri kau accident, and end up with brain damage. BRAIN DAMAGE okay.. bukan patah tangan atau patah kaki. sedih..
terharu sangat kan..
he's still there with her when she's sick, when he could totally run away from her finding another healthy girl who could makes him happier. (especially with her condition right now, how on earth could she makes him happy, right?)
terharu kan?
he's still there with her when she's not as pretty as she used to be, when the truth is he can totally run away from her finding another pretty girl who could treat him better. (especially with her condition right now, how could she possibly treats him when she's the one who need to be treated?)
sangat touching..
he's still there with her going through the hard times, when he could totally go his own way moving on and be happy and free, doesn't necessarily with her.
but as you see,
he chooses to be there and stay..
not going to run away, not going to go away, still be there with the woman he truly loves, that woman must means the world to him.. :')
terharu sangat!
that's the man! :')
p/s; happy or sad, i'll be there for you.. come storm or high water, i'll still be there for you. i'll be with you no matter how hard all the tests would be, and i'll wait for you no matter how long time needed for me to be with you.. i promise you HO :')
