Mama,
You never believe me when I say you are one of the prettiest woman on this earth. But trust me, I have a good taste .
Abah,
People always thought that you're so fierce.
Physically you might look like that but no, you are so kind hearted.
Mama and Abah,
People always tell me how their parents treat them. Some are good and some are bad. But I have that faith that both of you are the most suitable persons to be my parents.
Abah,
I realize how hard you've been working to raise me and my other siblings, and that makes me feel so lucky to have a man like you in my life.
Mama,
You somehow mad at me.
Sometimes it's really my fault and some not.
But I know, those words came from your lovely heart.
Mama and Abah,
People said that if any children make mistakes.
Their parents don't know how to teach their child.
But I would say it is never ever your fault every time I make a mistake.
Abah,
I know you somehow would wonder if you're good father to us.
Trust me, you've been awesome all this while.
Mama,
I know we had small argument sometimes.
But I didn't mean to hurt you. The argument makes me appreciate you more.
Mama and Abah,
I never forget the way you took care of me.
In fact, you are still taking care of us very carefully.
Mama and Abah,
No words can describe your sacrifices and love.
The love you give us is so real and Alhamdulillah I really thank Allah for being your daughter.
Mama and Abah,
You will forever be my best Mama and Abah.
We will be there for each other right now until in the Hereafter, in paradise. InsyaAllah, I wont.. I won't stop praying for that.
love,
You never believe me when I say you are one of the prettiest woman on this earth. But trust me, I have a good taste .
Abah,
People always thought that you're so fierce.
Physically you might look like that but no, you are so kind hearted.
Mama and Abah,
People always tell me how their parents treat them. Some are good and some are bad. But I have that faith that both of you are the most suitable persons to be my parents.
Abah,
I realize how hard you've been working to raise me and my other siblings, and that makes me feel so lucky to have a man like you in my life.
Mama,
You somehow mad at me.
Sometimes it's really my fault and some not.
But I know, those words came from your lovely heart.
Mama and Abah,
People said that if any children make mistakes.
Their parents don't know how to teach their child.
But I would say it is never ever your fault every time I make a mistake.
Abah,
I know you somehow would wonder if you're good father to us.
Trust me, you've been awesome all this while.
Mama,
I know we had small argument sometimes.
But I didn't mean to hurt you. The argument makes me appreciate you more.
Mama and Abah,
I never forget the way you took care of me.
In fact, you are still taking care of us very carefully.
Mama and Abah,
No words can describe your sacrifices and love.
The love you give us is so real and Alhamdulillah I really thank Allah for being your daughter.
Mama and Abah,
You will forever be my best Mama and Abah.
We will be there for each other right now until in the Hereafter, in paradise. InsyaAllah, I wont.. I won't stop praying for that.
love,

