"Learn to forgive. Forgive everything from the past and forgive anyone from your past. Because on this world, nobody is perfect."
We all make mistakes. And it is always good and noble to forgive someone in your life. In love, teach to forgive the one you love. It doesn't matter how bad or how much it hurt before, learn to forgive them. Even if they are not sorry. The best thing of forgiving someone is you are pleasing Allah Taala. InsyaAllah, only He can cure our hearts. And I also hope anyone that I've hurt will forgive me too. :)
"When you stop searching for a prince and make Allah the King of your heart, He will help you to complete your fairytale. InsyaAllah."
Remember, Allah always has a better plan for each and one of us. Alhamdulillah, I can't tell you how thankful I am to Allah that because of Him, I've learn to improve and see my mistakes in the past. I've done so many mistakes. Now, all I want to do is to change myself to become a better person. InsyaAllah. I believe in Allah. I believe that He has written something special for me. Special that it takes a lot of patience and prayer. And all I want to do now is to prepare myself for that special person. A special person whom I'll be spending the rest of my life with, through thick and thin, and the most important things - the one who will lead me towards Allah, who will become the Imam for my prayers, the father of my children, the one who will always hold my hands and together helping each other to attain Jannah. InsyaAllah. To me, it's not just about love. It's more than that. It's about responsibility and commitment. It's about the beginning of the journey towards forever in Jannah. And most of all, I want it to be special, to experience it according to what Allah has already planned for me.
InsyaAllah.
I will always be waiting for that day to come.
Dear heart, have faith in Allah.
Love,



