alhamdulillah.. i'm already married to the man that Allah had choose for me. today marks the third weeks of our marriage. no one has ever told me marriage is a phase of exploration and discovery! I learn about commitment, trust, punctuality, patience, taking orders
accurately, hardworking, and two. selfishness has to extinct and I have
to start to embrace SHARING which never existed in my dictionary
before. Marriage is when you love doing something you used to hate because
you're doing it for your husband.. :) Guess mine? :P
I
don't know other people but my marriage has changed a lot about my
life. suddenly I am detached from my parents. it used to be my stuffs
within my perimeter. suddenly I have a roommate. it used to be lectures
and classes. suddenly i've to give my attention to someone. I feel a new different nature. I do everything with him beside
me. and neither would I expect that ordinary activities, could be so
much fun if it involves someone you love.. :)
am glad and thankful that he is what I expected, dreamed and wished for, I couldn't ask for more for the time being, thank you for being a great team mate along my transition as your wife. I love you more each day.. and insyaAllah till jannah.. <3
