my mama..
~SHARIFAH BADARIAH SYED KADIR~
just want you to know that you are the greatest mom ever!
WO AI NI :)
My mom is a super woman, my mom is a wonder woman, my mom is as great as Halle Berry in the movies of Cat Woman, my mom is a woman with super power just like MRS INCREDIBLE! Do you know MRS INCREDIBLE from The Incredibles?
here she is..
Whoah! :o
Naah.. I lied.
My mom is an ordinary mom with a warm smile and a full loving heart.
Naah.. I lied.
My mom is an ordinary mom with a warm smile and a full loving heart.
My mom is actually a friend of mine who I always fight and argue with. Haha. We have so much in common, we can't even tolerate each other. Stubbornness. Dua-dua keras kepala, dua-dua kepala batu, dua-dua ada ego sendiri. Well I got it from her. Don't blame me :P
And the one who will have to interfere and calm us down, is my dad :)
Despite all the fights and the argues we had, somehow, I could understand her burden no one else sees, I could feel her pain when that's what she's trying to forget, I could hear her sighs behind her stares no one can understand, I could feel her tiredness when others only see her anger.
My mom might not be perfect, might not be MRS INCREDIBLE, might not have super powers, but she has the strength I can't see in anyone else. In the family, she's the one who keeps the family in pieces, who carries all the problems, who carries almost all the burdens, and for that, I never question her.
For all the fatigues and hardships she carries, for the sacrifices she makes, for the tears she cries, I promise myself to be a great doctor she wanted me to be and make her proud. People don't understand why I choose to pursue her dream instead of mine. I'll say, her dream is my dream. It's time for me to make some sacrifices for her. She never forces me to be a doctor, but I'm willing to. Anything to make her happy :)
I don't only inherit her stubbornness, I inherit her strength too. *Wink* ^_-
And the one who will have to interfere and calm us down, is my dad :)
Despite all the fights and the argues we had, somehow, I could understand her burden no one else sees, I could feel her pain when that's what she's trying to forget, I could hear her sighs behind her stares no one can understand, I could feel her tiredness when others only see her anger.
My mom might not be perfect, might not be MRS INCREDIBLE, might not have super powers, but she has the strength I can't see in anyone else. In the family, she's the one who keeps the family in pieces, who carries all the problems, who carries almost all the burdens, and for that, I never question her.
For all the fatigues and hardships she carries, for the sacrifices she makes, for the tears she cries, I promise myself to be a great doctor she wanted me to be and make her proud. People don't understand why I choose to pursue her dream instead of mine. I'll say, her dream is my dream. It's time for me to make some sacrifices for her. She never forces me to be a doctor, but I'm willing to. Anything to make her happy :)
I don't only inherit her stubbornness, I inherit her strength too. *Wink* ^_-
And her beauty. Ngahngah.

Just now when I called my mom. I said, "I love you" before she hung up the phone (though I hardly say those 3 words to just anyone even my mom. I'm an ego-headed. Got it from my dad, don't blame me again. Kehkeh). I wonder if she heard it, coz I really want her to hear it.
Mahal na mahal, inay... (Lawala.. Boleh sudah ni kawin orang pilipin. Haha)
Wǒ ài nǐ māmā ^^
(Please excuse my perasan-ness)
ni gambar edit ya.. tu bukan rambut mama saya
wajah tu ja mama saya :) Just now when I called my mom. I said, "I love you" before she hung up the phone (though I hardly say those 3 words to just anyone even my mom. I'm an ego-headed. Got it from my dad, don't blame me again. Kehkeh). I wonder if she heard it, coz I really want her to hear it.
Mahal na mahal, inay... (Lawala.. Boleh sudah ni kawin orang pilipin. Haha)
Wǒ ài nǐ māmā ^^
and
today is 14th January 2011,
happy birthday ma
sweet 45..
may God bless you :)
panjang umur.. murah rezeki..
n moga mama sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah
naahh... cake marble dari egypt.. hehe..
nantila kaka bagi present ya..
kaka tau juga mama suka apa :P
mama, kaka mau adik lagi satu bole?
kalau mau tunggu cucu mama, lama lagila nampaknya ni.. hehe :P
mama, kaka mau adik lagi satu bole?
kalau mau tunggu cucu mama, lama lagila nampaknya ni.. hehe :P
~I LOVE YOU MAMA~
p/s; I say it only when I mean it.


