I cried of seeing these pictures of muslims at Gaza, Palestine...
If only I have to join a war like this, I will...
Coz it's for the sake of Islam...
But my responsible now is to study...
Only then I can help those in need...
But i feel really helpless and useless...
Coz what i can do is only watch this from far...
But i'll always pray for them...
It is the least I can do...
It's better than nothing....
Hope Allah will destroy all His enemy...aminn~
1/2 of Gaza is children...
It is sad seeing human doing this to another human...
Actually we are the same, start from love...
Then why should we end others life with hate?
"Ya Allah, strengthen those who clearly suffer, give appropriate consideration for those who hurt. Hope all this will end and they know that only Islam is the true religion in this world."





