Assalamualaikum..
Everyday in our class here, we used to have 'tazkirah' before we start our lecture or our practical class. One of my section-mate shared something which had made me realize that I don't read enough books.
Now I realized, it's not just how we feed our body. It's how we feed our brain and heart. I realized we have to take care of what we have. Allah s.w.t gave us this body to live in and it's our responsibility to care it as best as we can.
Everyday in our class here, we used to have 'tazkirah' before we start our lecture or our practical class. One of my section-mate shared something which had made me realize that I don't read enough books.
Now I realized, it's not just how we feed our body. It's how we feed our brain and heart. I realized we have to take care of what we have. Allah s.w.t gave us this body to live in and it's our responsibility to care it as best as we can.
Apart from healthy food for the body, reading books and learning new knowledge everyday is the food for the brain and reading Quran everyday is the food for our heart. Our prophet (pbuh) said:
"Verily in the body there is such a piece that if it remains alright the whole body keep well but if this piece of flesh develops some defect the whole body becomes unhealthy. Behold, - this piece of flesh - it is heart." (Bukhari, Muslim)
I pray that all is well and in the pink of health. Love yourself. Love Allah. may Allah bless.. :)
